Interested in contributing to Smart App Marketer? It’s a great way for you to share your unique, expert knowledge with mobile app developers and publishers and reach a new audience.
If you’ve got something valuable to say I’d love to share it with the Smart App Marketer community!
All topics are welcome, as long as it’s related to the mobile app business.
Here are a few guidelines before you fill out the form below:
- Content must be unique, no re-posting content that has already been published elsewhere.
- I’m looking for top quality posts only. Not the same old ‘5 reasons why ASO is important’ fluff. High quality, well researched posts are a must.
- Minimum word count for a post is 1500 words. That’s 1500 meaningful words, not filler content. Every word should be carefully crafted to add value to the reader.
- Please write content with a focus on providing actionable information for our readers. Stories are good, but the must lead something actionable for the reader.
- Mentioning your own products/services is ok, but only if it’s contextual and the post it not overly promotional.
- All claims need to include a links to a relevant case study, white paper etc. to support them.
- Don’t get too excited including lots of links in your post. Only include them if necessary.
- Your bio and company information will be included below the post.
- All posts must contain at least 2-3 images that you are legally allowed to use AND that Smart App Marketer is legally allowed to use. Images must not be more than 800px wide.
- Please make sure you triple check the post for spelling/grammatical errors before posting